FEMA Flood Services
Elevation Certificate Uses:
- Provide elevation information necessary to ensure compliance with community floodplain management ordinances.
- Determine the proper insurance premium rate.
- Support a request for a Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) or Letter of Map Revision based on fill (LOMR-F).
Our FEMA Flood Services Include:
- Survey and Design Services
- FEMA/DNR Permitting
- Foundation Fill Solutions
- Filling of all FEMA paperwork including online eLOMA, which will give an immediate response from FEMA
- Letter of map Revision Based on Fill (LOMR-F)
- Flood Proofing Support
- As-Built Survey
Furthermore, an EC is required in order to properly rate Post-FIRM buildings, which are buildings constructed after publication of the Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM), located in flood insurance Zones A1–A30, AE, AH, A (with BFE), VE, V1–V30, V (with BFE), AR,AR/A, AR/AE, AR/A1–A30, AR/AH, and AR/AO. Finally, M² is able to process:
- MT-EZ Application Form for Single Residential Lot or Structure Amendments to National Flood Insurance Program Maps
- MT-1, Application Forms for Conditional and Final Letters of Map Amendment and Letters of Map Revision Based on Fill ((For all LOMA, CLOMA, LOMR-F and CLOMR-F Requests))
- MT-2, Application Forms for Conditional Letters of Map Revision and Letters of Map Revision (For all LOMR, CLOMR and PMR Requests)
M² has the experience to make your flood insurance requirement more accurate.
Want to talk? Give the M² team a call today at 262-376-4246 to get started on achieving a certificate with us.