M Squared Engineering is pleased to announce we are now providing Geotechnical Engineering Services to our clients. Geotechnical engineers evaluate the soil and other components of the earth. They determine whether a project site is sustainable or if improvements are required.
Our services include:
- Foundation investigations and design
- Geologic hazard identification
- Assessment and design of earth and rock fill dams
- Sedimentation control studies
- Engineering risk assessment
- Slope stability analysis
- Slope remediation and reclamation
- Granular resource evaluations
- Corridor route evaluations for roads, railways, and pipelines
- Design of road, railway, and airstrip embankments
- Soil design guidance for pipelines and hydrocarbon well casings
- Construction material evaluation
- and more
Please contact Matt at 262-376-4246 for your project needs.