M Squared Engineering, LLC (M²) offers a wide range of municipal engineering services to all types of agencies including counties, towns, cities, villages, regional sewer and water districts, and state regulatory agencies in both Wisconsin and Illinois. The M² staff has the experience and expertise necessary to assist municipalities in the planning, design, contract administration, and construction management.
At M², we strive to be at the forefront of engineering breakthroughs by continually providing educational opportunities to our employees. We are also members of the American Public Works Association and other technical development and advisory committees. Our staff understands current engineering trends and project-specific needs with respect to protecting our environment, while at the same time staying within your budget and timeline. By incorporating sustainable design elements, stormwater quality assurance, stormwater pollution prevention plans (erosion control), and hazard mitigation methods, our engineers can help bring your community’s infrastructure into the 21st Century. We are here to provide you with our dependable and responsive engineers, who really understand what your community needs.
To learn more about our work- click on the client names listed under Related Projects. Want to talk? Give the M² team a call today at 262-376-4246 to explore teaming opportunities with us.
Our Municipal Services Include:
- Roadway Design & Construction
- Stormwater Design & Analysis
- Water Main Modeling, Design & Rehab
- Sanitary Sewer Design & Rehab
- Construction Management
- Construction Observation/Inspection
- Drainage Problem Resolution
- Floodplain & Floodway Management
- Fire Flow Calculations
- Hydrology & Hydraulics (H&H) Analysis
- Lift Station System Design
- Regulatory Review & Permitting
- Storm Sewer Modeling, Design & Rehab
- Geotechnical Engineering
- GIS Services
- Lift Station Design
- As-built and Field Surveying